Enhance Your Party Décor with Balloon Centerpieces
If you're looking for a creative way to use balloons on your party tables, try a balloon centerpiece! Balloon centerpieces require less time to put together than balloon arches, backdrops, or columns, but they add just as much pizazz to your party. We offer a variety of balloon table centerpieces to highlight your celebration. From birthdays to graduations, we've got balloon table decorations to match your party theme. Our air-filled sitting balloons are a quick, no hassle way to decorate your tables. Simply inflate them with air and place on the table. If you want to create DIY balloon centerpieces, we've got kits with everything you need to make them on your own. We also sell balloons, balloon centerpiece stands, balloon sticks, and balloon weights separately so you can create a unique balloon centerpiece that's all your own.
Here's how to make a DIY balloon centerpiece for tables:
1. Fill a mini balloon with water and it tie off to create a weight for your balloon centerpiece.
2. Use a balloon pump to inflate four latex balloons with air, making sure you inflate each balloon to a uniform size.
3. Tie the ends of 2 latex balloons together — you’ll need two of these pairs — then crisscross the intersection of the balloon pairs to create a flower shape.
4. Using a 6-in piece of curling ribbon, attach the mini balloon weight to the intersecting point of the crisscrossed balloon pairs.
5. Continue to use the crisscross flower technique to create more layers, securing the layers together using curling ribbon.
6. Finally, inflate the center balloons with air, and once more, use curling ribbon to attach the foil balloons to the latex balloons' bases to complete the centerpieces.
Check out our DIY balloon centerpiece ideas!
Balloon Decoration Tips
• Use a handheld balloon pump or an electric balloon pump to save time inflating balloons.
• For air-filled balloon decorations, inflate balloons the day before to make day-of party prep a breeze.
• In warmer conditions, slightly under inflate balloons.
• In cooler conditions, slightly over inflate balloons.
• Elevate your balloon design with accessories like faux greenery, garlands, swirl decorations, and more.