Halloween Vampire Capes, Hooded Capes & Hooded Robes to Complete Your Character
Without your full-length vampire cape, your vampire pose falls flat — gone is the dark air of menace when you hide your face under your arm. Without your black magician's cape, the magic drains from your act — gone is the broad sweeping gesture as you pull roses out of your hat. Red riding hood without red her hooded cape? Unthinkable; wolf bait. Superman without his red superhero cape? Grounded, not just as a founding superhero but as a comic book fashion statement, because there's nothing left to break the monotony of the blueberry stretch suit.
Clothes may not make the man, but if you're a vampire, devil, or magician, the cape does help to make the character — in fact, it defines the character, and if you're a monk, ghost, or Grim Reaper, the same is true of robes.
At Party City, we have you covered from head to midsection to toe with costume capes and robes of every ilk: full hooded capes, mid-length reversible capes, hooded, horror, and king robes for kids and adults. Some of the more elaborate capes and robes are costumes in themselves, while others are indispensable accessories without which your character goes unrecognized. Prices vary according to make and fabric — pocket change for an unlined satin half cape for kids all the way up to our pricier full-length hooded velvet cape with reversible lining and wire support in the hem for a floating effect.
Happy haunting, all you grim reapers, vampires, and devils — enjoy your "cape-r" tonight. Here are just a few of the products that may interest you:
- Superhero capes: Transform into the Man of Steel with a floor-length Superman cape, into the ultimate female superhero with a double-sided Wonder Woman cape, or into the Dark Knight with a Batman Cape with scalloped bat wing hem. All superhero capes are officially licensed by Marvel or DC Comics.
- Vampire capes: A stylish choice for cost-conscious vampires! Horror and vampire capes let you create a great DIY costume of little more than a lined, double-sided cape, a pair of fangs, and a few drops of vampire blood.
- Horror & devil capes: These capes are to die for! Or maybe you'd like to be on the other end of the pitchfork. Like most capes at Party City, horror capes are 100% polyester and machine washable – good for dealing with those troublesome blood stains. Hooded capes add another layer of mystery and menace to the character.
- Storybook & movie capes: Red Riding Hood, Darth Vader, Maleficent, and even Rocky Balboa – all have capes they've generously offered to share with you, so that you can build your character and they can build their brand.
- Movie character robes: A good robe and tie are all you need to represent Gryffindor this Halloween, while a flowing Star Wars robe with optional lightsaber instantly transforms you into a Jedi or Sith, depending on the true colors of your heart.
- Other character robes: Monk, king, judge, or Grim Reaper? You can be all these characters and more with a transformation as easy as a robe change. Robes are one-piece costumes that are easy to accessorize, affordable, ultra-comfortable, and impressive. What more do you need at the Halloween party, other than a date?