Throw a Whimsical Reading Party with Dr. Seuss Shirts, Hats, and Party Supplies
There are so many reasons to celebrate in colorful Seuss style, and it's easy to do with our huge selection of Dr. Seuss party supplies. Whether you're a parent throwing a Dr. Seuss birthday party for your little one or a teacher decorating your classroom for Read Across America, we've got everything you need to bring the magic of Dr. Seuss to life.
How do you celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday?
March 2nd marks the birthday of beloved author Dr. Seuss. To celebrate, many classrooms and schools participate in school-wide reading events, but you can also join in on the fun at home. Here's how you can celebrate.
- Dress up in Dr. Seuss shirts and hats. You can put together a wacky Dr. Seuss outfit with our selection of Dr. Seuss accessories and costumes. You'll find Dr. Seuss shirts for kids and teachers, Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts, Cat in the Hat hats, and more.
- Create a unique library display or photo backdrop with Dr. Seuss balloons. A vibrant Dr. Seuss balloon decoration will delight the kiddos and get them excited for the celebration.
- Decorate your party space with Dr. Seuss decorations. Hang fluffy decorations, paper fans, signs, and display colorful cutouts and window clings from your favorite Dr. Seuss books like Hop on Pop to Green Eggs and Ham. Add a bright and colorful balloon bouquet featuring a Cat in the Hat balloon with the message "I Love Reading."
- Serve up party snacks and sweets with colorful Dr. Seuss plates, napkins, and cups.
- Reward readers with Seuss-tastic favors. Let your little readers pick a prize to celebrate your day of reading. Fill colorful pails with favors like silly kazoos, bookmarks, and pencils they can use to create their own Seuss-inspired stories.