3 Ways to Get Balloons
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Pick up inflated balloons at your local store. Head straight to our pickup counter at your scheduled pickup time. It’s fast, convenient, and free!
Consider our Balloon Delivery option if you have a large balloon order.
Same Day or Scheduled Balloon Delivery
Get inflated balloons delivered straight to you—whether you’re at home, a park, or a business venue! Just make sure someone is present to receive inflated balloons during the 1-hour delivery window. Delivery address must be within range.
- Free for delivery eligible items $39+
- $9.99 for delivery eligible items under $39
Ship to Address
Balloons are shipped directly to your address and arrive uninflated in its original package. This option is ideal for DIYers who love the flexibility of building custom balloon arrangements. Select the shipping speed in your cart.
InStore Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Curbside Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Add to wishlist
You already have this item in your cart using another shipping option.
Switch this item to Ship to Address?
This Flower Balloon Clip allows you to create your very own flower balloon arrangement in no time. Simply map out your colors, inflate the balloons (sold separately), and slip the knotted ends into the allocated slots in the disk. Once everything is in its place, you've got yourself a floral centerpiece, wall decoration, or balloon arch accessory that will take any occasion to the next level.
Flower Balloon Clip product details:
- 1 balloon clip per package
- 2 1/2in diameter
- Requires six latex balloons (not included)
Additional recommended supplies:
- Latex balloons in colors of choice
- Air pump (electric or hand-held)
- Tape or string for hanging
To assemble your flower balloon arrangement:
- Use a balloon pump to inflate 5 ""petal"" balloons with air, making sure you inflate each balloon to a uniform size.
- Inflate the remaining ""center"" balloon slightly smaller than the others.
- Slide the neck of the first ""petal"" balloon into a slot on the balloon clip. Repeat this step till all 5 slots are filled
- Finally, position the slightly smaller balloon in its place in the center and adjust the balloons as needed.