Chafing Dishes, Aluminum Pans & Chafing Fuel for Piping Hot Food Service
Entertain like a pro! Chafing dishes, aluminum pans, wire racks, and chafing fuel let you serve a piping hot meal in virtually any setting. Save table space as well: two half-size chafing dishes fit on a single full-size rack.
Serve a wide variety of foods, even in a limited area. Reinforced with ribbed walls, the chafing dishes are strong enough for reheating, storage, and freezing. Use them indoors or out. They're great for parties year-round.
Bake, transport, serve, and store food in a single pan. Clean up in a snap. Disposable chafing dishes are designed to sit on wire racks, elevating your veggies, hot bread, and lasagna above containers of smokeless and odorless chafing dish fuel. Light aluminum lids keep food hot and moist until dinner service begins and seal any leftovers when the party's over.
Our pans and chafing dishes are meant for single use, but thanks to ribbed bottoms and reinforced sides are strong enough to transport dishes to and from the event or store leftover food — even in the freezer.
For complete food service, try our large chafing dish buffet set, offering 3 full-size pans, 6 half-pans, 3 wire racks, 6 containers of fuel, and all the silver-look serving utensils you need to get savory dishes from pan to plate.
Basic Elements of a Chafing Dish Buffet
- Chafing Pans (Dishes): Single-use aluminum chafing dish steam pans are ideal for party spreads and are designed to fill the entire length of a chafing dish rack. Place food in them directly or add a little water and use them to hold two smaller half pans, a tactic that prevents food from burning. The heavy foil container offers an extra deep dish with ribbed walls and a textured bottom for strength.
- Chafing Pan Lids: Seal in moisture, heat, and flavor. Keep out dust and bugs. Disposable light aluminum steam pan lids cover a chafing dish, folding under the lip for a tight fit. Sturdier and more reliable than aluminum foil, the lid can be used for food storage after the event.
- Chafing Dish Racks: Rack them, heat, and serve! Chafing dish racks are made of heavy gauge steel wire with a rust resistant chrome finish. Designed to safely elevate one full size steam pan or two half-size steam pans above the table, each rack comes with two built-in holders for canned fuel.
- Chafing Fuel: Keep casseroles, vegetables, and other buffet dishes piping hot but unburned. Chafing fuel uses a smokeless, odorless ethanol gel; place it underneath your serving pans for up to two hours of controlled, sustained heat.
- Chafing Dish Set: Chafing dish buffet sets comes with all the pans, racks, fuel, and serving utensils you need to keep dishes piping hot in virtually any setting. Just pour hot water into the full-size steam pan, add the half-pans with food, place them on a rack, and light the ethanol gel.
- Serving Utensils: Tongs, spatulas, and serving spoons are must-have for any well-organized buffet. Party City offers all of these in your choice of clear plastic, colored plastic, or silver or gold-finish premium plastic.
- Table Clips: Protect food displays from breezes, mischievous pets, and other elements that threaten your celebration. Table clips slide over your plastic, paper, or fabric table cover and secure it to the edge of the table. The reusable plastic table clips will hold the table cover tight and leave no marks when you remove them later.