Valentine's Day & Heart Balloons: An Easy Way to Say "I Love You"
Show how much you love them with Valentine's Day balloons! If you're looking to impress your sweetheart with something unique or are decorating for a Valentine's Day celebration with friends and family, look no further than this incredible assortment of Valentine's balloons. From bouquets of heart balloons to one-of-a-kind supershape balloons, we’ve got what you need to express your love.
Here's how you can use balloons for your Valentine's Day festivities:
• Idea 1: Send hearts a-flutter with a Valentine's Day balloon bouquet.
• Idea 2: Create a Valentine's balloon garland complete with red heart-shaped balloons.
• Idea 3: Spell out heartfelt messages like "I Love You," "Be Mine," or "Will you marry me?" with giant letter balloons.
• Idea 4: Surprise that special someone with a Valentine's Day balloon delivery.
1. Latex Balloons Vs. Foil: Inexpensive latex balloons can serve as the foundation for a balloon arch or garland, or as accents in a balloon bouquet. They can be printed with simple patterns like polka dots or with a headline like "I love you." Filled with helium, they'll remain afloat for just over a day when sealed with Hi-float. Party City carries latex balloons in over a dozen colors, red, pink, and white being the most popular for Valentine's Day.
2. Heart Balloons: These heart-shaped foil balloons are the standard bearer of all Valentine's Day decorations. Any bouquet or wall decoration demands at least one or two heart balloons, and if you plan to buy just one balloon, it likely will be heart-shaped.
3. Happy Valentine's Day Balloons: A "Happy Valentine's Day" headline is what distinguished these balloons, which can be foil or latex. While "Happy Valentine's Day" is the most common sentiment expressed, you may opt for something stronger like "Be Mine" or "I love You."
4. Valentine's Day Balloon Kits: Kits offer a shortcut to a specific display, such as a centerpiece, a Valentine's Day balloon bouquet, or a wall decoration. It's easier, faster, and cheaper to purchase balloons in a kit, as opposed to adding products to your basket one by one. Some balloon kits include stuffed toys and favors.
5. Valentine's Teddy Bear and Novelty Balloons: Teddy bear balloons, kissing smiley balloons, and animal-themed balloons are just a few of your choices if you prefer a lighter touch.