Step 2: Create your own Itinerary
Now it's your turn. Put together a list of activities you can schedule into your own itineraries. You can use the sample itineraries form Step 1 as a template.
Here's a few ideas to get the ball rolling:
1. Can’t go wrong with outdoor fun with games like smash ball, water tug of war, pineapple bowling, and more. Discover it all here.
2. After the ultimate water balloon fight, the kids will definitely be alright. Gearup here.
3. Whether you have a pool in your backyard or not, bring on the bouncy beach balls and inflatable toys for a grand time.
4. If you do have a pool, cool off and look good doing it with these awesome floaties.
5. Lunchtime is the best time, whether it’s a picnic day, pizza party, snack time, or a good old fashioned lunch, give it a special touch with our summer tableware. And don’t forget, lemonade is a drink best served with style.
6. Let their creativity fly off the pages and onto the sidewalk with our diverse variety of sidewalk chalk.
7. For the downtime or rainy days, huddle around for a family movie and elevate the experience with our movie night supplies.
8. Have the kids wear the chef hat and bake some tasty treats (or get an early start on dinner 😉) by checking out our baking supplies.