Caramel Apple Slices
- Ginger Ale
- Tall Bamboo Knot Party Picks
- Assorted dipping items – Hazelnuts, candy corn, crushed Oreos, chocolate curls, coconut flakes, marshmallows, sprinkles,
- Mini Clear Plastic Slanted Tumblers
1. Using an apple slicer, cut your apples. Take a sharp knife and slice each section in half again.
2. Put your apple slices into a bowl and pour ginger ale over the top until the apples are covered. Set aside for about 10-minutes. This will stop your apple slices from turning brown.
3. Strain the ginger ale off the apples, and then dry with paper towels.
4. Put your apple slices on the tall bamboo knot party picks, and then put them into the refrigerator for about 30-minutes. If the apple slices are wet, or there’s too much moisture, the caramel won’t stick.
5. Serve with warm caramel sauce in glass jars. Add toppings such as crushed hazelnuts, coconut flakes, sprinkles, chopped candy corn, and mini marshmallows to small cups.