Indoor & Outdoor 2021 Happy New Year Banners for Your Gala Bash
It's going to be a banner new year!
Or maybe just a banner event. Either way, we'll provide you with the New Year's Eve banners to make it happen.
Happy New Year letter banners get right down to business. Cutout letters strung together spell out "Happy New Year" in all caps. These lightweight and affordable decorations can be hung almost anywhere like a garland: on a wall, above a doorway, across the porch, or above a table setting.
New Year's Eve pennant banners feature a string of rectangular, ribbon-shaped, or triangular pennants, printed all-weather synthetic felt, fabric, or plastic. Each pennant displays a letter or image, so that entire string of pennants communicates a holiday message. Pennant banners are even lighter than letter banners; office tape will keep them suspended.
Custom Happy New Year banners are the superstars of the NYE banner set, banners displaying a personalized phrase like, "Happy New Year, Be Out of the House by 1AM" (or anything else you'd like to convey to your guests. Personalization is the whole point of these banners; unless you enter a custom message with your order, the banner will arrive as a mostly blank template.
You can choose one of two materials for your banner: heavy paper and reinforced vinyl. Vinyl costs a little more but gives you the freedom to place your banner in an area where it may be exposed to rain, wind, or snow.
How to Personalize Your Custom Banner
- Select a template. Pick your font and font color, customize your message, and preview the banner online before purchase. Some templates will allow you to upload a photo.
- With Party City's customization tool, everything fits within the borders, all text and images are positioned within the print area and perfectly spaced from the sides. It's almost impossible to make a mistake! Enter your message, click the preview button, select your banner size and material, and place your order.
- Banners are professionally printed at high resolution and shipped within five business days.
4 Great Ways to Post Your New Year's Eve Banner
1. In the yard, as a beacon for the party: Many of your guests may already know the way to your house. Others may not. GPS solves the problem of getting them to your street, but the house number may be hard to see, or neighbors may be throwing their own New Year's Eve shindigs. Eliminate the confusion by placing a custom banner on the garage or lawn, i.e., "Pat & Mike's NYE Party, 8PM to 1AM." Yes, you can even remind guests of the hours you'd like them to keep.
Another benefit to this approach is that, depending on the nature and duration of your New Year's Eve celebration, you're making it easy for cab drivers to find your address and take revelers home.
2. Above a doorway, as a welcome sign: A Happy New Year letter banner arched above the entrance to your party helps to set the mood and remind guests why they're there (as if they needed reminding).
3. Above the party table, like a garland: Balloons, backdrops, and centerpieces are some of the New Year's Eve decorations you may want to invest in, but a Happy New Year banner headlining the table where food and drinks are served will be the most conspicuous decoration at the party – guaranteed.
4. On the cocktail bar: Maybe you're going to the extra table of setting up a bar separate from the food table. A happy New Year banner stretched across the front of the bar gives your cocktail service a quick and easy makeover.