Halloween Candy & Specialty Halloween Treats the Kids Will Love
Boo! Nothing's scarier than a bad attempt at Halloween candy — maybe there's not enough, or maybe you purchased cheap generic candy to save cash. But a half-hearted effort to dole out Halloween candy is bound to be noticed: trick-or-treaters grow long faces, parents react with puzzlement, and the Halloween party mood turns sour. Even worse, you may find yourself on the loser's end of a Halloween prank as disappointed children extract their
Erase these scenes of horror from your mind, because with Party City's generous selection of Halloween candy in bulk, all of it affordably priced and featuring perennial favorite brands, every ghost, goblin, and fairy will leave the party sweetened and satisfied. Our big party bags contain up to six pounds of sweet delights, some of it mixed in assortments and some neatly packaged in individual party packs.
All Halloween candy comes individually wrapped for safety, freshness, and convenience — simply drop it into treat bags or place it in candy bowls and jars where guests can help themselves to their once-a-year indulgence in timeless treats. Novelty candy like "blood bags" is always a big hit — pricey for treat bags but ideal as party favors, props, and prizes for Halloween party contests.
As much Halloween candy as we sell online, please visit your local Party City store for a truly mind-boggling selection of hard candy, sour candy, fruits chews, and chocolates, available in everything from one-pound bags to giant party tubs.
Here are just a few of the candy options you may want to consider this Halloween:
- Bulk & Bagged Candy: For large parties and for busy neighborhoods where tick-or-treaters abound, bulk candy may be your best choice. You'll save money in the long run and offer enough of variety to appease every sweet tooth.
- Chocolate Candy: Perhaps not ideal for steamy climates, but perfect as a cool October evening treat, you can't go wrong with the most popular candy of all
- Chewy, Gummy & Sour Candy: Dentists hate them, but kids adore them. Favorite gummies have a sour kick that children love and amazing mouthfeel.
- Candy Bars: These are the Maseratis of the Halloween candy world. Drop a few full-size bars into treat bags and watch the trick-or-treaters' eyes light up.
- Lollipops: Hard and sweet on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside… What's not to like?
- Halloween Candy Bags & Containers: Spider web bowls, pumpkin treat bags, and mini candy cauldrons are just a few of your choices for parties and trick-or-treating.
- Halloween Candy Buffet Supplies: For the adults, a candy buffet offers a far more sophisticated way to organize Halloween party treats. Display sweets and treats with vibrant candy containers in orange and black translucent plastic.