Change Your Store
Red Balloon Christmas Tree Kit
Assembly required. View product for details.See All Christmas Balloons
Please select how you want your balloons inflated
How would you like to receive this item?
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Out of Stock
Store: Leesburg Plaza
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery
In Stock in select regions
Deliver to: Add Zip Code
Ship to Address
Out of Stock
Cannot ship inflated balloons
Ship to: 20149
To view assembly instructions CLICK HERE.Deck the halls and create holiday cheer with the Red Balloon Christmas Tree Kit! This kit includes everything you need to make a festive Christmas balloon decoration–no helium required. Perfect for homes, event spaces, and offices, this balloon kit makes decorating for the holidays easy and lasts for 2-3 days! Bring on the wow-factor at your next holiday celebration with the Red Balloon Christmas Tree Kit. Do not use helium.
For instructions on how to assemble please see below or refer to the 'Instructions' image on this page.
This kit includes:
- 8 Red Balloons (SKU 632426)
- 15 Red Pearl Balloons (SKU 632394)
- 20 Red Balloons (SKU 71066)
- 50 Red Mini Balloons (SKU 632445)
- 50 Kiwi Green Mini Balloons (SKU 632453)
- 1 Metallic Gold Curling Ribbon (SKU 789029)
- 1 White Curling Ribbon (SKU 70174)
- 1 Gold Star Balloon (SKU 45005)
Additional recommended supplies (sold separately):
- Air pump (electric or hand-held)
- Balloon Glue Dots
- Double-sided tape or Scotch tape
- Inflate all balloons with air and tie a knot at the end. (Balloon pump not included. Recommended for quick inflation.
- Tie two 24-inch balloons together with the lip of the balloons; repeat until you have 4 sets of 2 balloons.
- Lay one set of balloons on the floor and lay another set on top so the balloons form an "X".
- Using curling ribbon, tie the four balloons together in the center.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the remaining 2 sets of balloons. You will now have 2 sets of 4 balloons.
- Stack one set of balloons on top of the other and tie both tiers together using curling ribbon.
- Repeat steps 2-6 with 8 12-inch balloons, 8 9-inch balloons, and 8 5-inch balloons. For step 6, stack balloons from largest to smallest at the top. (You will have 8 tiers total, 2 tiers of each size)
- Tie the star to the top tier using curling ribbon.
- Cut 24 pieces of ribbon and tie in a bow. Place bows on remaining "ornament" balloons with tape or glue dots.
- Fill in the holes on your tree by taping in "ornament" balloons.
Frequently Bought Together
Total price for 0 items