3 Ways to Get Balloons
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Pick up inflated balloons at your local store. Head straight to our pickup counter at your scheduled pickup time. It’s fast, convenient, and free!
Consider our Balloon Delivery option if you have a large balloon order.
Same Day or Scheduled Balloon Delivery
Get inflated balloons delivered straight to you—whether you’re at home, a park, or a business venue! Just make sure someone is present to receive inflated balloons during the 1-hour delivery window. Delivery address must be within range.
- Free for delivery eligible items $39+
- $9.99 for delivery eligible items under $39
Ship to Address
Balloons are shipped directly to your address and arrive uninflated in its original package. This option is ideal for DIYers who love the flexibility of building custom balloon arrangements. Select the shipping speed in your cart.
InStore Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Curbside Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Add to wishlist
You already have this item in your cart using another shipping option.
Switch this item to Ship to Address?
To view assembly instructions CLICK HERE.
Deck the halls and create holiday cheer with the Red Balloon Christmas Tree Kit! This kit includes everything you need to make a festive Christmas balloon decoration–no helium required. Perfect for homes, event spaces, and offices, this balloon kit makes decorating for the holidays easy and lasts for 2-3 days! Bring on the wow-factor at your next holiday celebration with the Red Balloon Christmas Tree Kit. Do not use helium.
For instructions on how to assemble please see below or refer to the 'Instructions' image on this page.
This kit includes:
- 8 Red Balloons (SKU 632426)
- 15 Red Pearl Balloons (SKU 632394)
- 20 Red Balloons (SKU 71066)
- 50 Red Mini Balloons (SKU 632445)
- 50 Kiwi Green Mini Balloons (SKU 632453)
- 1 Metallic Gold Curling Ribbon (SKU 789029)
- 1 White Curling Ribbon (SKU 70174)
- 1 Gold Star Balloon (SKU 45005)
Additional recommended supplies (sold separately):
- Air pump (electric or hand-held)
- Balloon Glue Dots
- Double-sided tape or Scotch tape
- Inflate all balloons with air and tie a knot at the end. (Balloon pump not included. Recommended for quick inflation.
- Tie two 24-inch balloons together with the lip of the balloons; repeat until you have 4 sets of 2 balloons.
- Lay one set of balloons on the floor and lay another set on top so the balloons form an "X".
- Using curling ribbon, tie the four balloons together in the center.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the remaining 2 sets of balloons. You will now have 2 sets of 4 balloons.
- Stack one set of balloons on top of the other and tie both tiers together using curling ribbon.
- Repeat steps 2-6 with 8 12-inch balloons, 8 9-inch balloons, and 8 5-inch balloons. For step 6, stack balloons from largest to smallest at the top. (You will have 8 tiers total, 2 tiers of each size)
- Tie the star to the top tier using curling ribbon.
- Cut 24 pieces of ribbon and tie in a bow. Place bows on remaining "ornament" balloons with tape or glue dots.
- Fill in the holes on your tree by taping in "ornament" balloons.
Product Warnings & Disclaimers
Balloon Safety & Care: (1) The average vehicle holds about 24 inflated balloons and they're best stored in the back seat. (2) Balloons look their best at room temperature – keep them warm on cool days and cool on warm days. (3) Inhalation of helium can be harmful. Never breathe in helium. (4) Uninflated or broken balloons can create a choking hazard. Keep an eye on your little ones. (5) After your party properly dispose of uninflated balloons. (6) Do not release balloons into the air. Help keep balloons out of our waterways and powerlines.