3 Ways to Get Balloons
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Pick up inflated balloons at your local store. Head straight to our pickup counter at your scheduled pickup time. It’s fast, convenient, and free!
Consider our Balloon Delivery option if you have a large balloon order.
Same Day or Scheduled Balloon Delivery
Get inflated balloons delivered straight to you—whether you’re at home, a park, or a business venue! Just make sure someone is present to receive inflated balloons during the 1-hour delivery window. Delivery address must be within range.
- Free for delivery eligible items $39+
- $9.99 for delivery eligible items under $39
Ship to Address
Balloons are shipped directly to your address and arrive uninflated in its original package. This option is ideal for DIYers who love the flexibility of building custom balloon arrangements. Select the shipping speed in your cart.
InStore Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Curbside Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Add to wishlist
You already have this item in your cart using another shipping option.
Switch this item to Ship to Address?
This Pink Flower Balloon Arrangement Kit allows you to create three of your very own floral balloon arrangements in no time. Simply divide the balloons into three equal piles, inflate them with the balloon pump, and slip the knotted ends into the allocated slots in the flower-shaped balloon clips. Once everything is in its place, you've got yourself floral centerpieces, wall decorations, or balloon arch accessories that will take any occasion to the next level.
This kit includes:
- 3 Flower Balloon Clip (SKU 889106)
- 15 Bright Pink Balloons, 12in (SKU 632390)
- 6 Gold & Pink Confetti Balloons, 12in (SKU 811636)
- 1 Balloon Pump (SKU 193)
To assemble your flower balloon arrangement:
- Use a balloon pump to inflate the 15 pink "petal" balloons with air, making sure you inflate each balloon to a uniform size.
- Inflate three of the confetti balloons slightly smaller than the others to serve as the flower "centers."
- Beginning with your first flower balloon clip, slide the neck of your first "petal" balloon into one of the allocated slots. Repeat this step till all five slots are filled
- Position one of the slightly smaller balloons in the center and adjust the balloons as needed.
- Repeat until all three flower balloon clips are filled.
Tips for Inflating Confetti Balloons:
- Inflate the balloon with air to your desired size
- Rub the outer surface of the balloon with your hands or a cloth to create static
- Tilt the balloon in all directions until the confetti is dispersed
Product Warnings & Disclaimers
Balloon Safety & Care: (1) The average vehicle holds about 24 inflated balloons and they're best stored in the back seat. (2) Balloons look their best at room temperature – keep them warm on cool days and cool on warm days. (3) Inhalation of helium can be harmful. Never breathe in helium. (4) Uninflated or broken balloons can create a choking hazard. Keep an eye on your little ones. (5) After your party properly dispose of uninflated balloons. (6) Do not release balloons into the air. Help keep balloons out of our waterways and powerlines.