1. Roll up diapers and add a rubber band to the end of each to hold in place.
2. Place the paper towel roll in the middle of a cardboard circle about 11 inches in diameter. Use hot glue to secure into place.
3. Start placing diapers around the bottom of the paper towel roll. Secure each round of diapers with some curling ribbon tied into a double knot. You can then remove any rubber bands.
4. You want to have three rounds of diapers on the bottom layer, two on the middle layer, and one on the top layer.
5. Cover the curling ribbon with the wide ribbon and secure into place with hot glue. Add pom pom trim with hot glue if desired.
6. Add the mini llama pinata to the top to complete your diaper cake.
Now you can add your llama diaper cake to a llama party.