Incredibles 2 Lemonade
Your family and friends will love sipping on these Incredible-themed drinks! Not only are these frosty lemonades refreshing on a warm day, but they also feature the new film’s logo. How fun!
- Store-bought frozen lemonade
- Large oranges
- Kitchen scissors
- Cups or glasses (like these)
- Straws (like these)
- ROYAL ICING:
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2-2 Cups powdered sugar
1. Follow the instructions on the frozen lemonade container to make the lemonade. Store in a large pitcher in the refrigerator.
2. Cut oranges into circular slices.
3. Cut a few in half to make quarter slices.
4. Peel the rinds off a few of the lemons.
5. Use scissors to cut the Incredibles 2 logo shapes. Turn the rinds over to make the white dot in the double “i.”
6. Place 1/4 slice of orange into each glass or cup, fill with ice, then pour in the lemonade.
7. Make your royal icing. In a medium bowl, add the egg white. Then, add in the powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, until the consistency is nice and stiff.
8. Place a straw through the middle of each orange slice.
9. Then, attach the pieces of the logo onto the orange slices with the icing.