Touchdown Popcorn Recipe
This Touchdown Popcorn is so good honestly, I cannot stop eating it! The recipe is super easy to make! It does require some adult supervision if you’re making it with the kiddos but it’s easy!
- 1 large bag Butter Microwave popcorn popped
- Wilton Dark Green Candy Melts
- Wilton Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkles Party Pack
1. Place popped popcorn in large bowl.
2. Melt candy melts in a microwave proof bowl until melted (melt in 30 second intervals stirring in between).
3. Carefully pour melted candy over popcorn and stir to coat popcorn. Spread on a baking sheet and sprinkle with sprinkles. Let candy harden and break into pieces!! Enjoy!!