1. Place the smaller white baking cup inside the larger black baking cup. Glue in place.
2. Add plastic eyes to create the Cat in the Hat's face.
3. Draw a mouth, nose and whiskers using a black pen or marker.
3. Cut the pipe cleaner into two smaller strips and glue onto the face to make eyebrows.
4. Cut out two triangles from white construction paper to make the ears.
4. Cut a hat shape out of the red construction paper and white stripes out of the white construction paper. Glue the white stripes so they alternate with red to create the striped hat.
5. Cut the red polka dotted baking cup into the shape of a bow tie.
6. Add a pom-pom in the center of the bow-tie.
7. Enjoy your handy work with a smile!