Fun & Cute Halloween Costumes for Teen & Tween Girls
When it comes to a cool Halloween costume for a middle school or high school girl, there can be some challenges. They're not children anymore and don't want to look too kiddie, but they aren't adults either.
Women's costumes are sized for adult women, but teen and tween girls' bodies are still growing. Costumes in junior sizing are available just for this in-between time. You'll find a version of Tinker Bell, Red Riding Hood and more to get the perfect fit this Halloween.
So how do you suit today's style-conscious, hip and trendy teenage girls with a funny, cool or scary Halloween costume? A combination of retro favorites, gender-bent characters, powerful superheroes, Disney princesses or Halloween horror classics is a good start. You'll find these costumes for tween and teen girls at your local Party City, or in our online collection.
- Disney princess costumes are a favorite for many girls of all ages. Step out in style this Halloween as a teen version of Snow White, Sleeping Beauty or Ariel. Your teen or tween girl will feel fantastic as her favorite princess and showcase her beauty with a classic costume that's just right for a high school girl.
- For funny Halloween costumes for teen girls, gender-bent versions of their favorite cartoon characters are popular choices, especially for today's ironically-inclined young people. Check out our Miss Mario or Miss Luigi costumes, or your teenage girl may love throwing back to her youth as one of her favorite Ninja Turtles.
- If you're a teen or tween and looking for a scary Halloween costume this year, Party City has some classic costumes such as vampires and mummies ready for you to rock. Complete your look with our scary Halloween makeup tutorials.
- Or go for another classic costume idea with a decades costume, such as our ‘20s flapper. Or how about a flashback to the ‘90s? Grab your bestie and try out your best Valley Girl impressions as dynamic duo Cher and Dionne from Clueless.
- Teenage girls love their superheroes and dressing the part on Halloween is a great way to show their allegiance. Tweens and teens can pull of a favorite from Kingdom Hearts, dominate the night as Batgirl or try on the Spidey suit for size.
- Need a great costume idea for a group of 13-year-old girls? An homage to Alice in Wonderland may be just the thing. One teen can be Alice, and her friends can dress as the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts.
At Party City, we know finding costumes that are just right for teens and tweens can be a challenge. Our selection of costume ideas curated just for this age group is sure to please at least some teenagers. They may not show their excitement on their sleeve, but they will love stepping out on Halloween night looking fabulous in their favorite costume with the right fit.