3 Ways to Get Balloons
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Pick up inflated balloons at your local store. Head straight to our pickup counter at your scheduled pickup time. It’s fast, convenient, and free!
Consider our Balloon Delivery option if you have a large balloon order.
Same Day or Scheduled Balloon Delivery
Get inflated balloons delivered straight to you—whether you’re at home, a park, or a business venue! Just make sure someone is present to receive inflated balloons during the 1-hour delivery window. Delivery address must be within range.
- Free for delivery eligible items $39+
- $9.99 for delivery eligible items under $39
Ship to Address
Balloons are shipped directly to your address and arrive uninflated in its original package. This option is ideal for DIYers who love the flexibility of building custom balloon arrangements. Select the shipping speed in your cart.
InStore Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Curbside Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
You already have this item in your cart using another shipping option.
Switch this item to Ship to Address?
This DIY Lavender & Pink Balloon Room Decorating Kit includes everything you need to create a picture-perfect balloon display. It features silver letter balloons that spell out "Mom" and heart-shaped balloons to cover the ceiling.
This kit includes:
- 4 Lavender Heart Foil Balloons, 17in (SKU 453371)
- 4 Satin Bright Pink Heart Foil Balloons, 17in (SKU 794366)
- 4 Satin Light Pink Heart Foil Balloons, 17in (SKU 850287)
- 2 Air-Filled Silver Letter (M) Foil Balloons, 13in (SKU 694399)
- 1 Air-Filled Silver Letter (O) Foil Balloon, 13in (SKU 694401)
- Step 1: Find a focal point on your wall to help center the letter balloons, then anchor each letter in place using tape or Sticky Tack (sold separately).
- Step 2: Complete the look by releasing the Pink and Lavender Heart Foil Balloons to cover ceiling with love.
Product Warnings & Disclaimers
Balloon Safety & Care: (1) The average vehicle holds about 24 inflated balloons and they're best stored in the back seat. (2) Balloons look their best at room temperature – keep them warm on cool days and cool on warm days. (3) Inhalation of helium can be harmful. Never breathe in helium. (4) Uninflated or broken balloons can create a choking hazard. Keep an eye on your little ones. (5) After your party properly dispose of uninflated balloons. (6) Do not release balloons into the air. Help keep balloons out of our waterways and powerlines.