The Mensch on a Bench Doll with Storybook
The Mensch on a Bench tradition:
- Set your Mensch anywhere in your house on the first day of Hanukkah.
- Every day of Hanukkah, give your Mensch an unlit Shamash candle to hold. If your kids are good, the Mensch will give up his candle to light your menorah.
- After lighting the menorah every night, let him watch over it until morning.
- One night of Hanukkah, instead of opening presents for yourself, give presents to people in need — teach kids how to be a mensch!
The Mensch on a Bench includes:
- Doll, 12in tall
- Hardcover book: The Mensch on a Bench
- Outside: polyester
- Filling: polypropylene pellets
- Spot clean only