Doc McStuffins Popper Game
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years..
How to play:
- Players choose a team color and place their pegs in the matching color home bases.
- Players take turns pressing the Popper to roll the dice and moving their pieces around the board.
- To get out of the home base, the player must roll a 6. If a 6 is not rolled, it is the next player's turn. If a 6 is rolled, they move their piece to Start, roll again, and move that many spaces clockwise.
- If a player lands on an opponent's piece, that piece is moved back to the opponent's home base.
- Play continues until one player has moved all of their pieces around the board and into the Finish Line spaces.
- The first player to get all 4 pieces in their Finish Line wins!
Doc McStuffins Popper Game product details:
- Board, 7 1/2in x 7 1/2in
- Includes 16 pegs
- Includes instructions
- Suitable for 2-4 players
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.