Air-Filled Gold 2020 Graduation Balloon Centerpiece Kit
To view assembly instructions CLICK HERE.Give your party tables an instant wow-factor with this Air-Filled Gold 2020 Graduation Balloon Centerpiece Kit! The kit includes everything you need to make a beautiful balloon centerpiece — no helium required. Whether for birthdays, baby showers, or holiday parties, this balloon decoration will be a stunning focal point at your next celebration. Balloons arrive uninflated. Assembly required.
Instructions not included with package. For instructions on how to assemble, please see below or refer to the link to the how-to article above.
This kit includes:
- 2 Gold Number Balloon (0), 34in (SKU 552238)
- 2 Gold Number Balloon (2), 34in (SKU 552240)
- 30 Black Pearl Balloons, 12in (SKU 632396)
- 30 Gold Pearl Balloons, 12in (SKU 632401)
- 15 Silver Pearl Balloons, 12in (SKU 632409)
Additional recommended supplies (sold separately):
- Air pump (electric or hand-held)
- 4 mini balloons
- Curling ribbon
- Fill a mini balloon with water and it tie off to create a weight for your balloon centerpiece.
- Use a balloon pump to inflate four balloons with air, making sure you inflate each balloon to a uniform size.
- Tie the ends of balloons together — you’ll need two of these pairs — then crisscross the ends of the balloon pairs to create a flower shape.
- Using a 6-in piece of curling ribbon, attach the mini balloon weight around the intersecting point of the crisscrossed balloon pairs.
- Use the crisscross flower technique to create more layers and tie the layers together using curling ribbon.
- Inflate the foil number balloons with air, and once more, use curling ribbon to attach the bottom of the number balloons to the layers below.
Decorating Tip: Enhance balloon centerpieces by adding tassels, flowers, foliage, or curled ribbon to the empty spots using tape! Accessories sold separately.