Balderdash Board Game
2 to 6 Players
If you're good at bluffing, trick your friends and family on game night with a few rounds of the Balderdash Board Game! This board game includes game cards with categories including weird words, peculiar people, incredible initials, marvelous movies, and laughable laws. The Dasher asks all the other players a question that corresponds to one of the categories, and the rest of the players then create a fake answer to try to throw the other players off. Players then try to guess the correct answer. Every guess equates to a certain amount of points, which determine how many spaces the players will move on the game board. First player to reach the finish wins. Get ready to twist the truth in a fun way with this game! Suitable for 2 to 6 players. Ages 12 and up.
How to play:
- All players roll the die. The player with the high roll is the first Dasher
- The Dasher rolls the category die. The Dasher then asks the question corresponding to the category
- Each player writes down fake answers to the question to throw the other players off. The Dasher writes the real answer
- All the players try to guess the real answer. 1 point goes to players for every vote their answer gets. 2 points go to players who guess the real answers. 3 points go to the Dasher if no one guesses the real answer. 3 points go to players who write an answer very similar to the real one
- Each player moves the same number of spaces on the game board as the number of point they earned. First player to reach FINISH wins
Balderdash Board Game includes:
- Game board
- 280 game cards
- 2 cards boxes
- Answer sheet pad
- 6 movers
Not for children under 12 years.