Change Your Store
Air-Filled Rainbow Balloon Garland Kit
Assembly required. View product for details.See All Balloon Garlands
How would you like to receive this item?
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Store: Leesburg Plaza
Only 1 left
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery
Deliver to: 20149
Only 1 left
Ship to Address
Get it by Tue, Apr 4 with free standard shipping on orders over $59
Ship to: 20149
Only 85 left
Instructions included on package. You can also refer to the instructions below or to the 'Instructions' image on this page.
This kit includes:
- 1 Blue Latex Balloon, 24in
- 1 Red Latex Balloon, 24in
- 7 Blue Latex Balloons, 12in
- 8 Red Latex Balloons, 12in
- 8 Orange Latex Balloons, 12in
- 7 Lime Green Latex Balloons, 12in
- 6 Purple Latex Balloons, 12in
- 7 Blue Latex Balloons, 5in
- 6 Red Latex Balloons, 5in
- 4 Orange Latex Balloons, 5in
- 6 Lime Green Latex Balloons, 5in
- 4 Purple Latex Balloons, 5in
- 5 Rainbow Confetti Latex Balloons, 12in
- 1 roll of balloon tape, 20ft
- 48 balloon glue dots
Additional recommended supplies (sold separately):
- Air pump (electric or hand-held)
- Curling ribbon
- Inflate all balloons with air and tie a knot at the end. (Balloon pump not included. Recommended for quick inflation.)
- Insert balloon lips into decorating strip holes and gently pull balloon knots through the holes to secure. Alternate balloon sizes (9-inch, 12-inch, and 24-inch) and skip holes as needed on decorating strip as you attach balloons.
- Tie a long piece of curling ribbon to an empty hole at each end of the decorating strip and hang garland against a wall or from the ceiling.
- Using the glue dots, add the 5-inch balloons last in combinations of three or four.
Decorating Tip: Enhance balloon garlands by adding balloon tassels, flowers, foliage, swirl decorations, and tassel garlands to balloons using tape! Accessories sold separately.
Frequently Bought Together
Total price for 0 items