3 Ways to Get Balloons
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Pick up inflated balloons at your local store. Head straight to our pickup counter at your scheduled pickup time. It’s fast, convenient, and free!
Consider our Balloon Delivery option if you have a large balloon order.
Same Day or Scheduled Balloon Delivery
Get inflated balloons delivered straight to you—whether you’re at home, a park, or a business venue! Just make sure someone is present to receive inflated balloons during the 1-hour delivery window. Delivery address must be within range.
- Free for delivery eligible items $49+
- $9.99 for delivery eligible items under $49
Ship to Address
Balloons are shipped directly to your address and arrive uninflated in its original package. This option is ideal for DIYers who love the flexibility of building custom balloon arrangements. Select the shipping speed in your cart.
InStore Pickup and Curbside Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Curbside Pickup is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery is currently unavailable, please select other shipping option.
Add to wishlist
You already have this item in your cart using another shipping option.
Switch this item to Ship to Address?
To view assembly instructions CLICK HERE.
Give your party tables an instant wow-factor with this Pikachu Balloon Centerpiece Kit! The kit includes everything you need to make two beautiful balloon centerpieces — no helium required. Perfect for birthdays or sleepovers, these balloon decorations will be a stunning focal point at your next celebration. Balloons arrive uninflated. Assembly required.
Instructions not included with package. For instructions on how to assemble, please see below or refer to the link to the how-to article above.
This kit includes:
- 15 Red Pearl Balloons, 12in (SKU 632394)
- 15 White Pearl Balloons, 12in (SKU 632411)
- 2 Pikachu Balloons, 36in x 35in (SKU 595380)
Additional recommended supplies (sold separately):
- Air pump (electric or hand-held)
- 4 mini balloons
- Curling ribbon
- Fill a mini balloon with water and it tie off to create a weight for your balloon centerpiece.
- Use a balloon pump to inflate four latex balloons with air, making sure you inflate each balloon to a uniform size.
- Tie the ends of 2 latex balloons together — you’ll need two of these pairs — then crisscross the intersection of the balloon pairs to create a flower shape.
- Using a 6-in piece of curling ribbon, attach the mini balloon weight to the intersecting point of the crisscrossed balloon pairs.
- Continue to use the crisscross flower technique to create more layers, securing the layers together using curling ribbon.
- Finally, inflate the foil Pikachu balloons with air, and once more, use curling ribbon to attach the foil balloons to the latex balloons bases to complete the centerpieces.
Decorating Tip: Enhance balloon centerpieces by adding tassels, flowers, foliage, or curled ribbon to the empty spots using tape! Accessories sold separately.
Product Warnings & Disclaimers
Balloon Safety & Care: (1) The average vehicle holds about 24 inflated balloons and they're best stored in the back seat. (2) Balloons look their best at room temperature – keep them warm on cool days and cool on warm days. (3) Inhalation of helium can be harmful. Never breathe in helium. (4) Uninflated or broken balloons can create a choking hazard. Keep an eye on your little ones. (5) After your party properly dispose of uninflated balloons. (6) Do not release balloons into the air. Help keep balloons out of our waterways and powerlines.