Change Your Store
Air-Filled Anna & Elsa Balloon Centerpiece Kit - Disney Frozen 2
Assembly required. View product for details.See All Frozen Birthday Party
How would you like to receive this item?
In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Store: Leesburg Plaza
Only 7 left
Same Day or Scheduled Delivery
Deliver to: 20149
Only 7 left
Ship to Address
Get it by Thu, Feb 2 with free standard shipping on orders over $59
Ship to: 20149
Only 506 left
To view assembly instructions CLICK HERE.Give your party tables an instant wow-factor with this Frozen 2 Balloon Centerpiece Kit! The kit includes everything you need to make two beautiful balloon centerpieces — no helium required. Perfect for birthdays or sleepovers, these balloon decorations will be a stunning focal point at your next celebration. Balloons arrive uninflated. Assembly required.
Instructions not included with package. For instructions on how to assemble, please see below or refer to the link to the how-to article above.
This kit includes:
- 15 Royal Blue Pearl Balloons, 12in (SKU 632398)
- 15 Purple Pearl Balloons, 12in (SKU 632405)
- 2 Frozen 2 Balloons, 30in (SKU 853792)
Additional recommended supplies (sold separately):
- Air pump (electric or hand-held)
- 4 mini balloons
- Curling ribbon
- Fill a mini balloon with water and it tie off to create a weight for your balloon centerpiece.
- Use a balloon pump to inflate four latex balloons with air, making sure you inflate each balloon to a uniform size.
- Tie the ends of 2 latex balloons together — you’ll need two of these pairs — then crisscross the intersection of the balloon pairs to create a flower shape.
- Using a 6-in piece of curling ribbon, attach the mini balloon weight to the intersecting point of the crisscrossed balloon pairs.
- Continue to use the crisscross flower technique to create more layers, securing the layers together using curling ribbon.
- Finally, inflate the foil Frozen balloons with air, and once more, use curling ribbon to attach the foil balloons to the latex balloons bases to complete the centerpieces.
Decorating Tip: Enhance balloon centerpieces by adding tassels, flowers, foliage, or curled ribbon to the empty spots using tape! Accessories sold separately.
Frequently Bought Together
Total price for 0 items