It's bingo with a little zing! Instead of calling numbers like traditional bingo, the Zingo Game uses picture tiles. Each round, two picture tiles are released from the tile dispenser, and if the tile is on your card shout out the word fast! This fast-paced version of bingo adds an element of picture and word recognition. Help them develop their memory and motor skills with a fun educational game. Zingo encourages information processing, staying on task, and allows hearing impaired children to play too! Suitable for 2 to 8 players. Ages 4 and up.
How to play:
- Players take turns using the tile dispenser to release two tiles at a time
- If player has an image that matches the tile dispensed on their game card, they call out or sign the word in sign language
- The player who responds first gets to place the tile on their card
- Play continues until a player gets three in a row
Zingo Game includes:
- Zingo tile dispenser
- 72 picture tiles
- 8 double-sided game cards
⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.