What is another common name for an orca? See who can answer that question and so many more in the Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Board Game! Play individually or as a team and see who knows the most trivia at your next family game night. This family-friendly board game features questions for kids and adults, so everyone has a chance to be the know-it-all. Suitable for 2 or more players. Ages 8 and up.
How to play:
- Players take turns rolling the die and moving around the game board
- Once a player lands on a wedge space, the player to their left draws a card and asks the corresponding question to the color space the active player landed on
- Once a question is answered correctly, the player collects a wedge
- The game ends once a player has collected 1 of each colored wedge and correctly answers the final question
Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Game Board Game includes:
- Game board
- 100 blue cards for adults
- 100 yellow cards for kids
- 2 cardholders
- 6 scoring tokens
- 36 scoring wedges
Not for children under 8 years.