It's the telephone game of your childhood sketched out! Each player has a dry eraser board that they sketch out what is on their card, then pass it to the next person who guesses what the picture is of then passes it again. Telestrations is a great icebreaker that guarantees a lot of laughs. It is a family game night favorite! Suitable for 4 to 6 players. Ages 8 and up.
How to play:
- Each player has a coil-bound dry erase board notebook that they draw a picture on, then pass to their neighbor
- In the next round, each player looks at what the image is, flips onto the next page and writes down their guess, then passes the book again
- In the next round, the players look at the guess written down and try to draw it on the next page, and this continues until each notebook is returned to its original owner
- Then players reveal what the final guess was on their notebook to see if it matches the original word, just like the game Telephone
Telestrations Game includes:
- 6 erasable sketch books
- 6 dry erase markers
- Over 800 total words and phrases to sketch and guess
- 3 cleanup cloths
Not for children under 12 years.