Teen Girls Teatime Mad Hatter Costume includes:
The zipper was broken.
The Mad Hatter costume was extremely adorable, with all of the accessories included. The downside was the zipper. It was poorly assembled and presented a challenge each of the two times that my daughter wore the costume. On Halloween night, she actually had to leave the back unzipped because none of us could get the zipper to go up. I would recommend that they re-evaluate the type zipper/closure used on the costume. Otherwise, it would have been a five star outfit.
I first thought the costume was very cute but when I got it the costume started ripping. The zipper was stuck even when I wasn't wearing it and then it poped off. Also the costume is very tight in the waist part. I was very disapointed and had to take the costume back the only good thing is the costume is very cute.
It looked so cute on me and wasn't uncomfortable. I only had 2 cons to this costume. The choker was really floppy, and the spats were too big. I would totally recommend this costume to anybody with a creative side.
The costume was so cute and I received a lot of compliments. Here's my review:
1) It was very vibrant and the colors were exactly what they appeared to be in the preview.
2) It was comfortable and didn't itch.
3) You could move around in it -- We played "Just Dance" and we ran around a park. It gives you lots of motion space.
4) It came with an attached petticoat. I saw a petticoat in the sidebar, and I thought that the dress would be flat. But nope, it was puffy. I love the puff < 3
1) The green frill at the sleeves started to rip off slightly
2) The buttons at the sleeves feel off too. Strange.
I loved this outfit! It's perfect for costume parties and Halloween. I HIGHLY recommend this (:
when i tried on the costume it was a little low on the collar so i have to pin it up. The dress is super cute and the tights with it make it perfect! When i put the bow on around my neck it was not very strong and big like in the picture and was really floppy. The hat is super cute to and is the main point of the whole costume but it falls over and feels like its about to fell out, but it stays in pretty well. Its still super cute and i would tell my friends about it! :D
btw this if my point of view (im 10 ^_^)
The skirt was a litte too short but the tights coverd the exposed parts. I love the costume but it makes me look really fat. Also the hat it only came with one clip so it flops over. I still dont know how to put it so it wont flop over.