Click video tab to see video!
The Switch Witch needs your kids' candy to heat their homes! All October, the Switch Witch watches your kids' behavior. On Halloween night, she'll use her magic to Switchcraft sugary candy for healthy treats or toys! The Switch Witch and the Magic of Switchcraft
is written by Audrey R. Kinsman and illustrated by Milena Kirkova, and has a seal of approval from the National Parenting Center.
The Switch Witch tradition:
- Place the Switch Witch around your home in early October.
- After trick-or-treating on Halloween, have your kids leave their candy and wishlists for the Switch Witch.
- The next day, the Switch Witch leaves gifts and toys from the wishlist!
- Candy can be donated to Operation Shoebox to send to US troops domestically and overseas.
Switch Witch Doll includes:
- Doll, 9 1/2in tall
- Hardcover book: The Switch Witch and the Magic of Switchcraft
©Four Boys Industries, LLC.
- Outside: cotton, plastic, polyester
- Filling: PE pellets, polyester
WARNING: For safety, remove all tags and plastic loops before giving this item to your child. These attachments are not part of the item.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.