It's a race to the top in the My Little Pony Chutes & Ladders Game. This My Little Pony game puts a magical twist on the classic Chutes & Ladders Game and introduces a few new pieces such as rainbows and a Gem Coin. Which pony can avoid the chute slides, race up the ladders, and glide across the rainbows to reach the top first? Will it be Rainbow Dash, Princess Twilight Sparkle, or Pinkie Pie? Suitable for 2 to 3 players. Assembly required. Ages 3 and up.
How to play:
- Players take turns spinning the spinner and moving the number of spaces they land on
- When a player lands at the base of a ladder, they move to the top of the ladder. When a player lands at the top of a pipe, they lose spaces and slide down
- If a player lands on a square with a cloud attached to a rainbow, they get to flip the Gem Coin. If it lands on the rainbow side, move to the end of the rainbow. If it lands on the cloud side, the turn is over
- If a player spins a rainbow, they get to go directly to the closest rainbow. If there is no rainbow left ahead of them, the player gets to flip the Gem Coin. If it lands on the rainbow side the player automatically wins!
- The game ends when 1 player reaches square 100 at the top
My Little Pony Chutes & Ladders Game includes:
- 3 My Little Pony pawns
- 3 rainbows
- 3 cloud bases
- Gem Coin
⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.