Don't say those words — they're taboo! The classic game gets a baby twist with a Mum's the Word Baby Shower Game. Can you and your guests describe themed words and phrases such as "Play Date," "Lamaze," and "Rattle" without saying the words themselves? Suitable for 4 or more players.
How to play:
- Split the group into two teams
- A player from team 1 draws a card and describes the top word without saying it or the words below
- If the other players on team 1 can guess the word on the card before time runs out, they get 1 point
- Teams switch off until all the cards are drawn
- The team with the most points wins!
Mum's the Word Baby Shower Game includes:
- 60 game cards
- Score pad