Pull, stack, but whatever you do, don't crash! The classic Jenga game will reveal how your friends and family stack up. In a test of skill and a steady hand, see who can become the Jenga stack champ at your next family game night! Suitable for 1 or more players. Ages 6 and up.
How to play:
- Players take turns, individually or as a team, pushing or pulling blocks from the tower base and then stacking them on top
- The game ends once a player knocks the tower over. The team or player who didn't knock the tower over wins
- 54 Jenga blocks
- Stacking sleeve
Not for children under 6 years.
Available in select stores:
- CA: Pleasanton
- FL: Kissimmee, Orlando
- MO: Missouri City
- NJ: East Hanover, North Bergen, Union
- NV: Las Vegas
- NY: Levittown, Long Island City, Yonkers
- TX: Pasadena, Sugarland, Watauga
- VT: South Burlington