See what's truly in a word when you play the In a Pickle Card Game! Between you and your friends, who can use creative thinking and mastery of words to create a chain of nouns based on size? Can a sofa fit in a shopping cart? Try to win sets of cards by fitting smaller things into bigger things. The In a Pickle Card Game will have you testing your skills and is perfect for family game night. Suitable for 2 to 6 players. Ages 10 and up.
How to play:
- Each player starts with 5 cards
- Players take turns adding their cards to the word sequence, going from smaller items to larger items. For example, "Juice" is in a "Pickle" and a "Pickle" is in a "Supermarket." You can then add that "Supermarket" is in a "Parking Lot"
- If you're the only player who can add to the sequence, you win that row of cards
- The game ends when you're the first player to collect the required number of rows of cards
In a Pickle Card Game includes:
Not for children under 10 years.
Available in select stores:
- CA: Pleasanton
- FL: Kissimmee, Orlando
- MO: Missouri City
- NJ: East Hanover, North Bergen, Union
- NV: Las Vegas
- NY: Levittown, Long Island City, Yonkers
- TX: Pasadena, Sugarland, Watauga
- VT: South Burlington