Rescue the eggs from Dino's nest before you're the next meal! The Dino Meal Game is a fun activity game where players take turns trying to rescue eggs from Dino. Use the tweezers to gently sneak eggs out of his nest — but if you get caught, he attacks! The Dino Meal Game is perfect for family game night. Suitable for 1 or more players. Ages 3 and up.
How to play:
- Players take turns rolling the die to determine which color egg to rescue
- Players keep collecting eggs until Dino attacks. If Dino attacks while a player is grabbing an egg, that player is out
- The game ends when only 1 player is left in the game, and they're the winner
Dino Meal Game includes:
- Dino, 3in wide x 11in long x 6in tall
- Dino nest playing base, 6in wide x 10 1/2in long x 3 1/2in tall
- Dino tweezers
- 5 blue eggs
- 5 red eggs
- 5 green eggs
- 5 yellow eggs
⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.