Have a ball at your baby shower with a Baby Shower Ball Toss Game! Pass the beach ball around and pick a card to answer or act out. See if you can answer questions such as "How many more kids do the parents plan on having?" and "How old was the mom when she met the dad?" Or try to act out scenes such as "Dad's first diaper change" or "4 things the parents will do to get the baby to sleep." Suitable for 2 or more players.
How to play:
- Toss the ball to any player
- When the player catches the ball, the color that their right hand lands on is the color of the card they draw
- The player must answer the question or do what is on the card
- If completed correctly, the player receives the amount of points the card is worth
- If completed incorrectly, the player loses the amount of points the card is worth
- Pass the ball around the room to continue the game
- The player with the most points at the end wins!
Baby Shower Ball Toss Game includes:
- Inflatable ball, 12in diameter
- 45 playing cards
- Instruction card
⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.