Yo Gabba Gabba Fondant Cake How-to
Here's how to create the fondant cake featured in our Boys Birthday Cake Ideas Gallery.
- Three frosted cakes in different sizes
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Green fondant
- Red fondant
- Yellow fondant
- Orange fondant
Supplies:__Fondant roller __X-Acto knife __Yo Gabba Gabba candles
- Roll out and smooth the green fondant over the smallest cake and trim off excess with an X-Acto knife. Repeat with the yellow and red fondant and two other cakes.
- Roll out the black and white fondant. Use an X-Acto knife to cut out the characters' eyes and eyebrow. Dab the fondant pieces with water and attach to cakes.
- Take a chunk of red fondant and roll it with your hands into 10 little balls. Dab them with water and attach them to the cake. Repeat with one white fondant ball (for the eyeball).
- Roll out the orange fondant. Using your hands, shape three chunks of the fondant into triangles. Top the cake with the three orange triangles.
- Shape some black and white fondant into a pair of antennae and attach with water to the sides of the cake.
- Finish by decorating your cake with Yo Gabba Gabba candles!