WWE Fondant Cake How-to
- A frosted cake
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Red fondant
- Black gum paste
- Edible food markers
Supplies:__Fondant roller __X-Acto knife __8 Wooden dowels, 8in each
1. Roll out the white and black fondant. Smooth the white fondant over the top of the cake and trim off excess with an X-Acto knife. Wrap the black fondant around the sides of the cake and trim off excess.
2. Cut a circle out of the black fondant for the WWE logo. Use white and red edible food markers to draw the WWE logo onto the fondant and lay it in the center of the cake.
3. Use your hands to shape four balls of black gum paste into posts.
4. Roll out the red fondant and wrap some around each of the eight 8in wooden dowels. Insert the ends of the dowels into the gum paste posts. Arrange the posts and ropes on top of the cake.
5. Top with WWE candles for an unbeatable cake!