Snow Cute! Snowman Donut Holes How-To
Make spirits bright with snowy-white donut holes for the whole party! Just dip your fave donut holes in melted white Candy Melts® Candy for a Frosty finish and decorate with candy eyes, buttons, scarves and more. Featured in our Decadent Dip & Drizzle Christmas Treats Ideas gallery, these tasty treats will spread holiday cheer, one tummy at a time!
- White Candy Melts® Candy* (12 oz. makes 8.or 9 treats)
- Favorite donut holes (2 per treat)
- Granulated sugar
- Candy orange slices
- Black mini gumballs
- Sour power belts
- Candy eyeballs
- Grape Laffy Taffy
- Edible Marker
- Cake pop sticks
- Candy melting pot
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bags
- Food-safe scissors
*available at Party City stores
- Dip donut holes. Melt white candy melts according to package directions. Dip end of cake pop stick in melted white candy and insert into each donut hole. Dip donut holes in melted white candy. Insert sticks into a craft foam block (or other stand) and chill until firm, about 10 to 15 minutes. Once cool, gently remove sticks.
- Assemble snowmen. Spread 1/2 teaspoon melted white candy on parchment paper with a spoon. Position one donut hole on melted candy. Chill until set, about 3 to 5 minutes. With a dot of melted candy from a decorating bag or decorating bottle, attach a second dipped donut hole on top of the first. Chill until firm, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Decorate snowmen. With scissors, cut a candy orange slice into a carrot shape and roll in granulated sugar. Shape his hat from grape taffy and darken with a black edible marker (or use ready-made black fondant). Cut sour fruit strips in half lengthwise for your snowman's scarf. Adorbs!
- Add finishing touches. With your decorating bag or decorating bottle, use a dot of white candy to attach the hat, nose, scarf, candy eyes and black mini gumball buttons to the snowman. If you opted for a fondant hat, attach with melted candy or clear vanilla extract. Chill until set, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Display your nom nom! Set out your snowman treats on a festive red tray covered in holiday-hued jimmies. Everyone will love your merry little treats!
Wilton, the Wilton Logo and Wilton Method Classes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Wilton Industries, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.