Power Rangers Fondant Cake How-to
- Three frosted cakes in different sizes
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Yellow fondant
- Blue fondant
- Red fondant
- Green fondant
Supplies:__Fondant roller __X-Acto knife __Power Rangers candles
1. Roll out and smooth the blue fondant over the smallest cake and trim off excess with an X-Acto knife. Repeat with the green and red fondant and two other cakes.
2. Roll out the yellow, black and white fondant. Use an X-Acto knife to cut out the characters' costume details, including the yellow belt and medallion, black symbols and white jumpsuit areas.
3. Dab the fondant pieces with water and attach to cakes.
4. Top your cake with Power Rangers candles for the finishing touch!