Power Rangers Fondant Cake How-to
Here's how to create the fondant cake featured in our Boys Birthday Cake Ideas Gallery.
- Three frosted cakes in different sizes
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Yellow fondant
- Blue fondant
- Red fondant
- Green fondant
- Roll out and smooth the blue fondant over the smallest cake and trim off excess with an X-Acto knife. Repeat with the green and red fondant and two other cakes.
- Roll out the yellow, black and white fondant. Use an X-Acto knife to cut out the characters' costume details, including the yellow belt and medallion, black symbols and white jumpsuit areas.
- Dab the fondant pieces with water and attach to cakes.
- Top your cake with Power Rangers candles for the finishing touch!