Monster High Fondant Cake How-to
Here's how to create the fondant cake featured in our Girls Birthday Cake Ideas Gallery and our Monster High Birthday Party Ideas Guide
- A frosted cake
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Blue fondant
- Pink fondant
- White icing tube
- Pearl Sixlets®
- Fondant roller
- X-Acto knife
- Edible food markers
- Decorating kit with bags, tip couplers and tips
- Monster High and solid-colored candles
- Roll out your black, white and pink fondant. From the black fondant, cut out triangles for the argyle pattern and eye sockets and nose for the Skullette. Cut out a white skull and pink bow as well for the Skullette. You can freehand if you feel comfortable or print out images and cut the fondant with an X-Acto knife to the shapes.
- Using an edible black food marker, outline and draw on the details of the Skullette and the pink bow.
- Dab the fondant shapes you've cut out with water and attach to cake.
- Fit the tube of white icing with the tip coupler and tip 3 and pipe dashes for the argyle pattern.
- Finish by pressing pearl Sixlets® into the fondant at the base of the cake and top with Monster High candles.