Minnie Mouse Fondant Cake How-to
- A frosted cake
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Icing color in rose
- Pink icing tube
__X-Acto knife __Toothpick
__Mickey Mouse cookie cutter __Tip coupler __Wilton decorating tip 32
__Minnie Mouse and solid-colored candles
1. Take your ball of white fondant and knead it until it's soft. Using a toothpick, dot the rose icing color onto the ball of fondant and knead until the color is evenly distributed. Repeat to get desired shade and roll out into a sheet.
2. Smooth the pink fondant over the cake and trim off excess with an X-Acto knife.
3. Roll out your black fondant and use a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to cut out a mouse shape. Using the X-Acto knife, cut out white circles and mini pink strips for the polka-dots and bow. Dab the shapes with water and attach to cake.
4. Fit the tube of pink icing with the tip coupler and tip 32 and pipe a decorative border around the base of the cake.
5. For a sweet finish, top the cake with Minnie Mouse and other colorful candles!