Mickey Mouse Fondant Cake How-to
- A frosted cake
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Red fondant
- Yellow fondant
Supplies:__Fondant roller __X-Acto knife __Mickey Mouse cookie cutter __Mickey Mouse and other birthday candles
1. Roll out and smooth the white fondant over the cake and trim off excess with an X-Acto knife.
2. Roll out your black fondant and use a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to cut out mouse shapes.
3. Roll out the red and yellow fondant and use the X-Acto knife to cut out strips of red and dots of yellow.
4. Dab all of your fondant cutouts with water and attach to cake.
5. Finish with a colorful array of Mickey Mouse and birthday candles on top!