We Did It! Grad Cupcakes Display How-To
What You'll Need:SHOP THIS IDEA
- Pink & Zebra standard baking cups
- Rose icing color
- White decorator icing (4.5 lb.)
- 12-pc. Cupcake Decorating Set (tips 12 and 1M, disposable decorating bags used)
- Zebra print icing decorations
- Zebra cupcake picks
- Caps and Diplomas candle set
- Zebra print treat stand
- Pink & Zebra grad paper cutouts
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
- Standard muffin pan
- Cooling rack
1. Make cupcakes. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake and cool completely.
2. Decorate cupcakes. Tint decorator icing rose; reserve some white. Use tip 12 (for rounded effect) or 1M (for swirl effect) and icing to cover tops of cupcakes with swirls. Position icing decorations or candles on tops of cupcake.
3. Display cupcakes. Assemble stand according to package directions. Position cupcakes on stand. To complete this sweet idea, cap it off with a matching grad paper cutout!
Wilton and the Wilton Logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Wilton Industries, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.