Easter Marshmallow Pretzel Pops How-to
Wilton food-crafting supplies:
- White decorator icing (1 lb.)
- Icing color: golden yellow
- Bunny icing decorations
- Mini baking cups
- Pretzel sticks
- Cookie sheet
- Cooling grid
- Waxed paper
1. Make icing-covered marshmallows. Use a toothpick to tint decorator icing golden yellow. Heat decorator icing can in microwave at defrost setting (30% power) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour. Place marshmallows on a cooling grid positioned over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Pour heated icing over marshmallows. Gently tap cooling grid on solid, flat surface to cover completely. Insert pretzel sticks into tops of marshmallows. Let set.
2. Decorate treats. Turn baking cups inside out. Use a teaspoon to place a small dot of icing in center of baking cup. Position marshmallow on baking cup. Use a dot of icing to attach bunny icing decoration.
3. Enjoy! Tuck into an Easter basket or display at your Easter gathering.
Wilton, the Wilton Logo and Wilton Method Classes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Wilton Industries, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.